Commitment to Quality
Producing a high quality project is extremely important to Killeen Studio. Our goal on every job is to meet and exceed the client's expectations for quality design and budget adherence. Over the years, we have developed the following four-step Q.C. process that we apply to each project that comes through our office, which includes heavy involvement from the architect Principal, Michael Killeen.
- Principal leads initial field verification visit.
- Principal verifies and certifies site survey drawings.
- Principal is responsible for all design decisions and confirms design solutions with existing conditions drawings.
- Principal completes comprehensive quality control check before design drawings are issued to the client.
- Daily meetings are held in house between the Principal and the project team to assure quality in the project.
- At four formal steps along the construction documentation process (20%, 50% 80% and 100%), the Principal checks the drawings according to our 80 point checklist to assure the drawings address all relevant matters.
- Principal coordinates dialogue between engineering disciplines to assure that all are working coherently within the project.
- Principal is responsible for addressing all issues that might arise during construction.
- If hired to provide CA services, we thoroughly check the actual construction against drawings and specification to assure quality.
- Months and even years later, we keep in touch with clients to check to see how the project has performed.